Looking for ways to boost your IQ and cognitive abilities? Then watch out this video to know about 6 effective ways to improve cognitive ability. See Also – https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/brain-health/how-to-improve-memory.html
In this video Ron Desi explains 6 easy ways to improve cognitive ability. He explains how to protect cognitive functions and prevent memory loss by just following few tips and tricks like doing brain exercise, meditation, eating food rich in Omega 3 and trying new hobbies.
Do you think these tips will improve you cognitive ability? Please share your views with us. We’d like to know your thoughts about this video.
If you like these tips to improve cognitive ability? Please share and give it a thumbs up
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ConsumerHealthDigest
Note: This video is a part of joint collaboration between Ron Desi and Consumer Health Digest.
Video Transcript: Hello everyone,
My name is Ron Desi and today I’m going to tell you about 6 easy ways to improve cognitive ability. You’ve probably experienced memory lapses from time to time or you simply cannot concentrate on your project or homework. This scenario happens to all of us, but to prevent more serious scenarios and to protect our cognitive functions we just have to remember a few tips and tricks.
Let’s see what you can do to improve your cognitive ability:
1. Exercise – physical activity boosts blood flow to the hippocampus which is responsible for memory
2. Take up a new hobby – choose a hobby that requires learning. Learning activity develops new connections between neurons which slows down cell loss due to disease or aging
3. Manage stress – people with high stress levels experience more cognitive problems than people who are stress-free
4. Socialize – friendships and positive relationships help protect against memory loss
5. Meditation – improves memory, decision-making, and attention span
6. Eat foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which are known for improving brain functions.
Hope this video inspired you to implement simple tips and tricks for sharper memory and focus. For more inspirational videos follow ConsumerHealthDigest.com.
Who are we?
ConsumerHealthDigest.com is the most trusted health website that offers you information, tips and advice on various health related topics like weight loss, joint pain, menopause, pregnancy and other health, beauty, exercise and fitness related topics.
Hope you enjoyed this video!
Follow Us on Social Media:
Official Site: https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/
Our Blog: https://blogs.consumerhealthdigest.com/
Video Rating: / 5
Thanks for checking out my channel. Hope you enjoyed the video! The next one will be on the order of the functions and how this affects different personalities. Let me know in the comments below if you have any ideas for videos, or just questions that you’d like to have answered.